are a boutique legal practice with offices in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley and Upper Mount Gravatt.
Our firm is currently comprised of 11 staff, including 9 professionals and 2 support and administration staff.
Calvados + Woolf focuses on the following areas of law:
- Commercial, corporate and business law
- Asset protection and risk management
- Estate and succession planning and law
- Pharmacy law
- Commercial property services, particularly leasing, acquisitions and disposal of assets
- Residential property services including off the plan transactions
- Commercial litigation
- Employment law
In the relatively short time since the purchase and rebranding of two long standing local firms, principals Marie Sheehy and Luke Giribon have substantially increased the firm’s footprint both geographically and operationally.